Pyrmont Speech Pathologist
0402 249 358
Call for an appointment- 0402 249 358
Adelaide Pendlebury is an experienced Speech Pathologist servicing Pyrmont and surrounding suburbs.
Adelaide has been trained to assess and provide intervention to a diverse range of children. Training workshops for early childhood educators, school teachers, parents and carers are also available on a range of topics.
Adelaide provides assessment and therapy for the following:
- Comprehension and following directions
- Early language development for late talkers
- Expressive language including vocabulary/ sentence construction/ grammar
- Speech sounds and intelligibility
- Early literacy and literacy
- School readiness
Adelaide provides a mobile service and sessions are conducted in the community at homes, preschools or schools.